Application Support Consultant - Health Informatics - New Zealand
Kestral Computing is a national leader in critical information systems for the health industry with offices in Perth, Melbourne, Sydney and Auckland, New Zealand. The successful applicant will join an energetic team delivering software solutions and support to the Australian and New Zealand radiology and pathology industries.
Kestral is offering a full-time position in our New Zealand office. The successful applicant will work as part of the support team across New Zealand and Australia, providing customer and application support, focusing on our existing radiology clients. Application specific training will be provided to the successful applicant.
- Accept and respond to logged requests for advice and/or assistance in an efficient and effective manner.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to resolve customer issues.
- Effectively track and monitor issues and problems reported by users.
- Prioritise incidents according to their urgency and respond in an efficient and timely manner.
- Utilise a variety of problem solving techniques, including testing on datasets, documentation and liasing with other staff, to respond and resolve support requests for Kestral's mission critical business applications.
- Provide clear steps to recreate customer issues for development for resolution in subsequent product releases.
- Keeping customers updated regarding their queries on a regular and timely basis.
- Maintain accurate records, remote access details and CRM data.
- You will ideally have a degree or diploma in IT and/or experience in the radiology domain.
- Previous experience in a service/help desk role will be highly regarded.
- Excellent service ability with strong customer focus and ability to build a rapport with users.
- Proven ability in troubleshooting, diagnostics and workarounds of IT issues and implementation, resolution and follow-up.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and problem solve accordingly.
- Solution-focused with ability to prioritise.
- Ability to communicate/liaise effectively with a variety of clients and stakeholders.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and keen to learn and share knowledge.
- Strong focus on team dynamic and ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to work independently.
This is a permanent, full-time position. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.